1.04.2012

New Year, New Attitude

As I dragged my butt back to the gym for my first post holiday cookie binge workout, I cringed and dreaded every moment of it. I must say, however, now that I have endured the horrible first day back to the gym workout, I feel great...a body cleansed mentally and physically. While 2011 brought me many blessings, I cannot wait to take 2012 by its horns and show it what I am made of. While huffing and puffing during my workout, I was able to formulate some goals for myself for 2012 to help keep me on track and accomplish things that are important to me. I know, I know...New Years goals are corny, but hey they can't hurt right? So as I share with you some of my personal goals for this new year, I ask you to think of your own goals...and what it will take to turn them into actions, rather than just words.

Goals:

1. Land my own classroom for the 2012/2013 school year.

2. Live a healthy lifestyle that consists of working out throughout the week (No matter how tired or lazy I am feeling from teaching) and eating better foods for my body.

3. Start spending less and saving more.

4. Be more patient with those I love.

5. Enjoy the here and now, rather than being consumed by the future.

Have a happy new year...make it count.



-M

No comments:

Post a Comment