12.21.2011

Reflecting on 2011

So as the holidays come close and 2011 comes to an end, I have realized how much life has taught me this year. Through the ups and downs, disappointments and successes, sadness and happiness I have finally come to a place where I am enjoying life and everything it has to offer. Student teaching, college graduation, and figuring out the "future" had left me confused and lost. With the help of my loved ones, I was able to see that life isn't about "figuring it all out", but simply enjoying where you are, with whoever you are, at any given time. This realization allowed me to have a completely new outlook on life and helped me understand happiness is not a destination, but a journey. During this holiday season I ask you to reflect on your own life and think about what makes you happy. We all face success and failures, but never lose sight of what really matters.


-M

No comments:

Post a Comment